Saturday, October 23, 2010

Crazy days!

First it was the crazy weather. I had packed away everything that could've blown away or gotten damaged, so I got out of it without losing too much apart from 2 trees, a potted plant and a ceramic pot... and a lot of flooding at the bottom of the 'mountain', as seen in the pic below.

Any more of this weather and I'll be trading the car in for a boat!

Then it was all the craziness with web hosting. I've employed a professional web designer to get my website back online, so it's currently undergoing a major rebuild since its last incarnation... there's not much to do now except fix a few script bugs and add more content, including pics of my artwork which is the main reason for the website. I'll post a link on here when that's done.

A sign of things to come...

It's break time, then back into some mosaic work if I remember how...

Birdbath mosaic during construction (detail).

I'm in a creative flow... it's a choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment